Dental Cleaning Near me in Concord and Toronto
Your oral health is important to us at Dentin Family Dentistry. To help ensure that your smile stays healthy and beautiful, you rely on preventive care. In addition to brushing and flossing, you also need to see your family dentist for a dental cleaning and checkup near Concord, Vaughan and Toronto.
It is in good practice to visit your Toronto dentist a couple times a year to check your teeth and gums for any signs of disease such as Bone loss and Gum recession.
Regular preventative appointments can save you much time, money, and pain down the road. Your preventative cleaning appointment will consist of:
- A full dental Exam performed by the dentist
- Removal of Calculus (tartar) a type of hardened plaque that forms above and below the gum line
- Removal of plaque, a sticky film that forms on teeth from bacteria, food debris, and saliva. Plaque is often the cause of gum disease which can effect your general health.
- Teeth polishing to remove stains and plaque still present after brushing and scaling.
- A fluoride treatment to increase the teeth’s resistance to decay.